Listing ID: 677
The beautiful Temagami Shores Inn and Resort is nestled among old growth red and white pines along the shores of famous Lake Temagami. The facilities are clean and cozy and have been well maintained over the years.
It is a favorite destination for the local community, visitors from Toronto and international travelers all year round. It features swimming, canoeing, hiking, fishing and boating in the spring and summer months, awesome fall colors in September and October, and world-class hunting, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and ice fishing in the winter. Wedding receptions and family reunions are a specialty.
- iconic property with 16 motel rooms, 4 suites, 2 cabins, licensed restaurant, function room
- includes shoreline of Lake Temagami with canoes, docks, boat house and boat launch
-all equipment and chattels including John Deere tractor
- free hold title over 6.5 acres of pristine old grow white and red pines including 648ft waterfront
- borders Finlayson Point Provincial Park on southern margins of picturesque Temagami Township along Trans Canada Highway 11
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom owners appartment
Temagami Shores Inn and Resort
Business Reg #
6.7 arces of real property, motel, suites, cottages, restaurant, docks and chattels.
Last Year of Completed Statements
% of Business Selling
Reason for Sale
Buyer does not need to have experience owning & operating a business or franchise.
Buyer does not need specific industry experience.
BizON assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information shown.
Liquid Cash Invested:
Interest on Borrowed Amount: